Business Building Program
An 8-week online course for passionate, growth-minded women entrepreneurs who are ready to:
• get momentum going
• get their business growing, and
• see their big vision come to fruition
GROW YOUR BUSINESS with the Fab Fempreneurs Signature Business Building Program
This program is for you if:
- You’re newer in your business and feel like you’re scattering your efforts and need to get momentum going. OR
- You’re more established in business but feel there are gaps, and know you need to fill them to build a solid foundation for scaling to your next level. OR
- You may be making a big shift in your business and need to align several things with that new vision. You may not know exactly what those things are or how to strategically so that. We got you covered!
As a result of this program you can expect to:
- Be much more clear and confident in your direction
- Have a doable and specific plan forward
- Have a solid foundation you can build upon.
- Get better results faster and much easier! (more money and more clients!)
- Feel less stressed and have more fun!
This program combines the short-term progress with longer term growth: we focus on getting momentum going quickly where needed WHILE intentionally building key areas of your business for the longer term.
“I highly recommend the Fab Fempreneurs Signature Program with Sara!
This program is a wonderful opportunity for female business owners to take their business to the next level and create a strategic plan for growth. It was so helpful to collaborate with other women on the same journey – sharing ideas and supporting each other. The program had the perfect amount of accountability and the chapter curriculum was an excellent format for getting thoughts down on paper and taking action. As a result, I have a clearer picture for my business and I’ve been able to implement several of my business goals, including launching a group coaching program of my own. Not to mention the lasting relationships I’ve made with my fellow Fab Fempreneurs. Thank you Sara!
Owner, Coach Quinn
What Does the Program Cover?
Module 1: Assess Your Business
Understanding exactly where you stand will show your highest payoff areas to improve and get momentum going with immediate action steps.
The 4 areas of the Fab 4 Formula are foundational to every business no matter what stage or industry.
Module 2: Vision
A strong foundation is a must. You’ll develop your unique vision, which paints a picture of exactly what you will do in and through your business. It provides the needed deeper level thinking and discovery that you need to create meaningful, strong goals. It’s also what sets you apart from your competitors.
Most people completely skip this critical step. You won’t be one of them!
Module 3: Growth Plan
It’s a start to have a deep sense of where you want to take your business, but you need specifics. You’ll develop a plan that clearly outlines your goals, along with strategies and action steps to reach them. You’ll establish short-term, mid-term and long-term goals. Whether you DESPISE goal setting OR have a degree in it, you’ll create goals that MATTER, and you’ll get support and feedback! No more going through the goal-setting motions.
Module 4: Mindset, Habits, & Schedule
It’s a solid foundation when you have a clear Vision and Growth Plan, but if you’re not in alignment with them they don’t have power. You’ve got to lead yourself well in order to make progress and see results. Most common areas you either help OR hinder yourself are: Mindset, Habits, and Priorities/Schedule. You’ll create your Ideal Weekly Schedule and master key next level habits for growth.
Module 5: Build Capacity
If you want to grow your business and handle that growth, you must prepare yourself and your business for it. Key areas you’ll build capacity: your business model, systems, and delegation. Are you charging enough? Are you leveraging yourself and your time well?
You’ll answer these questions and more, and be ready for more money and more free time.
Module 6: Financials & Tracking
It’s fun to pick a number out of the sky and decide that’s what you want to make, but is it realistic? You can aim for whatever sales you want, but if your business and goals aren’t set up to support that, you’ll be way off. You’ll close any gaps between your financial goals and your business growth goals. Plus, you’ll decide exactly what numbers to track to stay on top of your business performance so you can make adjustments quickly.
Module 7: Marketing Plan & Sales Process
It’s easy to scatter marketing efforts and not get anywhere or be unsure about what really works.
In this program you’ll create your Ideal Client Profiles and craft your 1-page Marketing Plan. Great! You can market well but then what? You’ve got to know what steps to take people through when they say they’re interested.
Without 5 key stages built into your sales process you could be losing out on sales. You’ll map yours out so that doesn’t happen.
Module 8: Leadership Manifesto
Are you a leader? The answer for all fempreneurs is YES!
Throughout the program you build and strengthen key areas of your business. This final module comes full circle to develop a clear leadership Vision and Development Plan that defines your intended impact in 3 spheres: Staff/Team, Clients, and Professional Community & Industry.
How do you want your clients to benefit from you? What do you want your professional community to learn from you?
“I was motivated to start this program because I had no clear direction.
I was lacking confidence that I wanted to even continue pursing my business. During the first week I was able to gain direction for my business through the visioning exercise. From there my confidence and passion for my business returned as we worked through the various chapters. Now, at the end, I feel very focused and energized about my business and future!
The curriculum and Sara’s leadership are a great combination. Her curriculum is real and not a lot of coaching “fluff.” And, I know that at any time I want to work on a specific aspect of my business I can refer back to the binder and work through issues. Also, the group dynamic was more valuable than I expected. It’s great to have so many wonderful people to talk with who are all in similar situations.”
Owner, Consultant, KMD
Public Relations and Marketing
Here’s what you get when you participate in this group program:
- An 8-Week program delivering the copyrighted Fab Fempreneurs Signature Business Building Program curriculum with 8 modules
- Access to the private Facebook Group exclusively created for program participants
- Downloadable business-building templates, tools and guides
- Coaching video messages to keep you on track and inspired
- Lots of support, ideas, accountability and resources shared by Sara and group members
- Virtual group celebration
- When you join the program you receive a FULL YEAR in the Fab Fempreneurs Membership with access to additional DIY content and resources on our client-only website (value $69/mo). (includes webinars, how-to guides, courses, and templates for specific areas of your business!)
APPLY FOR A SPOT TODAY
Here’s what’s next:
1. When you complete the application, you’ll receive a response within 2-3 business days. Check your spam folder just in case!
2. Once you complete the application, you will see a link on the confirmation page to schedule your free alignment call to confirm you’re a fit for a consultation. The purpose of the alignment call is to answer initial questions, discover your top goals and challenges, and if applicable, schedule your consultation ($197, 1 hour).
3. If invited to a consultation, during the full 1-hour consultation we’ll get further clarity on your best opportunities for growth, most important next steps, confirm that the program is the right fit, and get your spot reserved (please be prepared financially to make payment) at the end of the consultation.
Please review the program details before scheduling your free alignment call. The 2020 program is limited to 12 people.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 31ST, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to complete the program within the 8 weeks or can I go at my own pace?
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
How much time is required / commitment needed?
Our Client Stats
Increase their pricing by a range of 50%-300% within the course of the program
At just 25% of the way through the program, clients share they are more clear, have more confidence in their direction and decisions, and are feeling more fulfillment and enjoyment
100% clients who complete the program report an average monthly revenue increase of $1,500-$4,000 as a result of the work in the program
We support and guide all program participants to:
Create and expand their vision for what’s possible, supporting clients to feel a meaningful connection with their business and their purpose every day
Develop strategies and habits that support a schedule that allows them more free time, and less stress
Create a doable plan for growth that feels exciting and aligns with the life they want
Take action and be accountable to make consistent visible progress
Create highly profitable packages and pricing that they sell easily to their ideal clients
Only work with their ideal clients so they make the most impact and have more fun working with clients