We love having guests on the show!
About the Show:
As an extension of our other programs and resources, the Fab Fempreneurs Podcast Show is designed to move you into your sweet spot where you’re getting greater results with greater ease, and provide access to actionable guidance and inspiration as you go next-level and design the lifestyle you crave. Episodes include strategy spotlights, Featured Fempreneurs, and must-read business book reviews.
In our Featured Fempreneurs episodes Sara chats with growth-minded female entrepreneurs who share success stories, expert insights, tips, tools, strategies, and REAL TALK about the fempreneur journey. Sara also shares Strategy Spotlight episodes focused on ONE actionable success strategy, and Book Breakdown episodes with selection of key ideas and action steps from the book to build your business and enjoy life more.
Popular topics include: Revenue generation, marketing and sales strategies, goal-setting, business vision, passion and fulfillment, leadership, designing and pricing service offerings, building capacity, self-leadership, and pivoting in business.
Requirements for guests:
1. Be in business for at least 1 year
2. Provide a service or product that solves one or more challenges for women entrepreneurs and business owners (business to business; not direct sales)
3. Be able to easily explain how you support your clients and how your tips relate directly with entrepreneurs and business owners
4. Be willing to emphasize actionable take-aways for listeners
5. Upon publication of your episode, you agree to share your episode with your email database AND your social media followers using the link provided by Fab Fempreneurs within ONE WEEK of publication of the episode.
6. Meet with Sara Clark-Williams either via Zoom or in-person (if located in San Diego) for 60 minutes to record the show.
Please ONLY APPLY IF you meet and agree to ALL of the above requirements. Thank you!