Being a fempreneur is a challenging and rewarding profession. As a fempreneur, it can be difficult to do all of the tasks needed to create a successful business. Hiring a Virtual Assistant (VA) to help with those tedious tasks may be the way to go. In this podcast episode, Sara Clark-Williams speaks with Virtual Assistant and Copywriter, Natalie Neece, on the benefits of hiring a VA and where to find the right VA for your business. The number one benefit of having a VA is trusting someone to do the work that needs to be done. Having a VA allows you to focus on what is most important, like your sales and client relationships. A VA can perform a variety of tasks from project management, client maintenance, email campaigns, social media and copywriting. Couldn’t you use a helping hand with all of that? Sara and Natalie talk about why you should hire a VA where to find them.
In this episode, we cover:
4 Benefits for Hiring a VA
- The work gets done. The simple tasks of client organization or posting to social media get done and in a strategic manner.
- Leverage what the VA can do and their availability. A VA can support on a small or large scale depending on how the business is growing.
- Provides support by keeping entrepreneurs on track and managing behind the scenes tasks.
- VA’s can take care of things so you have time to work ON your business.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!