Do you struggle to make sales? In this episode of the Fab Fempreneurs podcast show, we feature Julia Andrews of Connect2Close who explains how to use filtering questions as a strategy to increase your closing rate and insure that you are discovering and helping your best fit client.
You may think that answering objections is the key to success in sales, but if you don’t know how to meet the client’s needs before-hand, your sales strategy could use some help on how to connect, and then close.
In this episode, we cover:
1) Sales is never personal
2) Discover the 80/20 rule for active listening to present the right solution for your prospect and show them you care.
3) Example filtering questions you can ask your clients to eliminate potential clients that don’t fit, and to find your best client.
You can grab Julia’s free ebook here.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!