No one likes rejection especially when you are trying to make a sale. Julia Andrews from Connect2Close shares her expertise on how to simplify those objections. Connect2Close was created by Julia Andrews to help entrepreneurs nail the sales conversation by aligning their message with their products and services. Her tips in today’s episode will help you so you can successfully enroll clients, quickly shift your mindset to change how you view objections, and and why pre-qualifying makes the difference between selling and feeling like you’re bad at sales.”
In this episode, we cover:
1. Change your mindset: objections are really concerns.
2. How to properly address prospect concerns throughout your sales conversation.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!