As a Fab Fempreneur, one of our core values is being in charge of your business. Making the right decisions that make the most sense for you. Owner of Conquer Your Business, Erin Marcus chats with Sara Clark-Williams CEO and Founder of Fab Fempreneurs about not only how to take charge of your business but to ultimately conquer and stay in control of your business. Erin grew up in the midwest with the mentality to go to school, work hard and be the best at that job. With that philosophy, she ran a 6 figure franchise business for many years until she realized she could apply her knowledge on how to maintain and stay strong in your business with entrepreneurs. Erin helps entrepreneurs get out of reaction mode so they can be in charge and obtain the results that they are looking for by asking “what do I want and how am I going to build it?” To connect with Erin further, please visit her website https://conqueryourbusiness.com/
In this episode, we cover:
1. Get out of reaction mode so you can get the results you desire.
Ask yourself the big questions as an entrepreneur but take care to not get overwhelmed.
Instead of reacting to a situation right away, pause and reflect; it’s okay to wait to respond and give yourself space.
2. Create magnetic messaging to draw your ideal client to you so you don’t have to run around screaming “pick me up!” Overcome fear and have a way you talk about your business. Be human and share about what is important to you.
3. Taking action is the key to everything.
Even if you don’t know if it is the right decision, act on it and see how it unfolds.
You’ve got to try it first and take the risk.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!