25% of all businesses will be involved in a lawsuit or claim. In this episode of the Fab Fempreneurs Podcast Show, Hadley Wood will share her expertise of being a small business insurance broker. As a broker, she works for You, the client, to find the best fit for your needs.
From startups to growing pains, Hadley explains the positive side to having a simple conversation with a broker versus the potential negatives of dealing with aftermath you weren’t prepared for.
In this episode, we cover:
1) What are the things I should be thinking of when growing my business?
2) Don’t be afraid! Insurance can always be canceled, or switched.
3) Be proactive about potential lawsuits and make sure your team has a clear message.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!