Our first annual multi-day business retreat for Fempreneurs is here!
Thursday, November 8th through Saturday, November 10th 2018
FEMPRENEUR FEST IS DESIGNED FOR YOU
✔ You’ve been working HARD to grow your business and LOVE what you do!
✔ You’re busy doing lots of things and have built SOME areas of your business, but you’re still not getting the results you want…OR even if you’re getting good results- you just KNOW there are gaps that must be filled to grow to your next level.
✔ You’re READY to reach your goals, make more money, make a bigger difference, and have LESS STRESS and MORE FUN!
That can be a very frustrating and overwhelming place to be….If you’re not careful to take intentional action to address these gaps, you can become- or stay- STUCK and exhausted.
SO WHERE DO I START?
It’s time to get the STREAMLINED SUPPORT and GUIDANCE you need, AND recharge your batteries and creative juices!
You need clarity on what you want (and don't want). See what's possible!
You need services + prices that support your life + business, and that are compelling to clients.
You need a clear, tangible plan to create your next level business. Map it out!
We’RE GOING TO COVER THOSE TOPICS AND SO MUCH MORE AT THE FIRST ANNUAL Fempreneur FEST!
November 8-10, 2018
OUR GOAL is to support you to: FOCUS, GROW, and RECHARGE!
Fempreneur Fest will kick off on Thursday, November 8th. You’ll enjoy a cocktail mixer and paint & sip workshop from 5:30–8:00pm! Meet other attendees and have fun connecting while getting ready for a productive weekend.
Then on Friday (9AM-6PM) and Saturday (9AM-7:30PM) you’ll get two full days of:
✔ LEARNING and IMPLEMENTING Business Building Strategies for your business (yes, you’ll be mapping things out!)
✔ GET-IT-DONE TIME to take action on your most important next steps
✔ MINI-MASTERMIND Sessions for focused feedback and brainstorming
✔ THE FAB FEMPRENEUR PANEL sharing their most powerful (and funny!) entrepreneurial experinces
✔ CREATIVITY and RECHARGE moments to stay stimulated and get creative juices flowing (hint: hula hoops and playdough are involved!)
✔ Relaxing end-of-day YOGA session
✔ WRAP UP Celebration Mixer and Awards Ceremony!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS TODAY SO YOU DON’T MISS THIS!
HEADS UP! There is an EXCLUSIVE opportunity for the first 10 registrants…
IndividualEarly Registration Ends 8/28/18
- Early birds get the worm. Register by 8/28/18 for the best rate on an amazing weekend!
PairEarly Registration Ends 8/28/18
- Register yourself and another fabulous friend by 8/28/18 to get this UNBEATABLE early registration rate!
IndividualAfter 8/28/18 - Registration ends 11/1/18
- What are you waiting for? A weekend of personal and business growth await you!
PairAfter 8/28/18 - Registration ends 11/1/18
- Sign up with a friend for an AMAZING weekend of fun, learning, and business growth!
>>>BONUS VIPS are SOLD OUT!!<<<
Act Fast: 3 bonuses for the first 10 people who register!
Professional Head Shot Session (value $150)
- 15 minute portrait session on site at the Fempreneur Fest
- a digital proofing album where you can select your favorite image
- professional re-touching of 1 favorite image (skin smoothing, fly-away hair taming, blemish removal, etc)
- your re-touched image will be sent as a high resolution digital file, ready to use.
When you have an updated, upscaled photo you’re ready to attract your next level client!
VIP Swag Bag (Value $500+)
- Our 2018 Fab Fempreneurs Podcast Show episodes pre-loaded for you to listen to on the road! (on our Fab flash drive w/lanyard!)
- the all-new Fab Fempreneurs v-neck cotton tee shirt
- a Fab Fempreneurs stainless steel water bottle (stay hydrated throughout the event, in style!)
- delicious sweet treats (gluten free and AH-mazing!) from Lil’ Biggs Bakery
- ….and a few other BIG surprises that we can’t tell you about yet!!
Upon check-in at our Thursday evening mixer and Paint & Sip, you will receive your VIP swag bag! That means you’ll get to use these goodies right away and bring some of them with you to use for the weekend.
30-Minute Social Media Marketing Makeover (Value $150)
- Laser-focused review of your current online communication strategy (if you have one!) and whether it’s supporting your goals
- Action steps to immediately improve your social media pages
- Strategies to increase engagement with your target audience
Begin your journey to becoming The MKTG Brand- a brand that successfully markets their business with vibrant uniqueness and a bold bottom line!
Fempreneur Fest 2018
What's INCLUDED in my ticket?
What's NOT included in my ticket?
Where is Fempreneur Fest?
What topics will be covered?
Is there a dress code?
Are there refunds?
Can I register at the door?
Is the event limited to certain number of people?
What's the parking situation?
Thank you to our Event Partners:
Tamara Golden, Owner of Golden Journeys Travel
Golden Journeys Travel offers full-service travel and retreat planning. Individuals, couples and families hire us to plan the perfect honeymoon, anniversary trip, or family vacation. Entrepreneurs entrust us with planning and implementing unique retreat experiences for them and their clients in the US and abroad. A 25-year veteran of travel and event planning, Tamara truly enjoys the creative planning process that goes into helping her clients design an itinerary that will best fit the perfect vision for their trip or retreat.
Shannon Hernandez, M. Shannon Hernandez
M. Shannon Hernandez is not your average entrepreneur. After a 15-year public teaching career, she jumped feet first into her journey as a business owner, and within just a few years, she had built a multi-six figure business. A sought-after expert in the world of content marketing and strategy, Shannon is known globally as the creator of the Content Personality Wheel™. She is a voice and role model for Thought Leaders around the world, teaching them how to market their innovative ideas in a way that honors who they are and what they believe. In 2016 Shannon founded The Content Strategy Academy, where she champions and rallies entrepreneurs, teaching them how to market their businesses from a place of intuition and integrity—and create a life they love waking up to every.single.day. Shannon has been featured on CBS, ABC, The Boston Globe, The Huffington Post, FOX, Identity Magazine, and NBC. When she is not speaking and teaching globally, you will find her practicing yoga, snuggling her cat, hiking the hills of central Costa Rica, and whipping up new recipes in her kitchen, with her husband Michael.