Woo hoo! We’re excited that you want to be part of FEST and share your message with more women business owners!
Please review what’s included as a speaker and complete the application below *only* if you are completely in agreement with the requirements as stated in the speaker details below.
1. Be business-to-business, providing a product/service that specifically benefits entrepreneurs and business owners to grow their business in some way, OR provide a personal service that directly correlates with the success of fempreneurs overall.
2. Be in business for 1 year or more.
3. Want to attend Fest for important reasons other than speaking.
4. Understand that you are an attendee FIRST, and commit to attending and participating in the full 2-day virtual event on September 24-25th, 2021.
Here’s what’s included when you are a speaker:
- Be one of a handful of people selected to facilitate a workshop style session with attendees. Focus is on providing insights, strategies, and action steps for attendees to apply to improve their business.
- You ARE permitted to provide a SOFT call-to-action (non-paid) to continue the conversation with attendees
- Opportunity for a pre-event video OR podcast interview with Sara showcasing your business and your involvement in the event- will be shared on social media
- Promotions across our social media platforms
- Inclusion in email promotions to our database
- Speaker headshot & bio in the Fab Fempreneur Fest attendee workbook
- Speaker headshot & bio on event webpage
1) Compete the application below.
2) We will contact you to set up a speaker interview.
3) If you are selected as a speaker you will be provided with a speaker agreement outlining the commitment.
4) Once your agreement is received, you’ll get a special code to register for your free ticket. Receipt of your agreement and registration will officially reserve your place as a speaker.
Complete the application below: