Featuring Windus Fernandez, Trilogy Financial Services.
In this episode of The Fab Fempreneurs Podcast Show, Windus Fernandez Brinkkord, Managing Vice President of Trilogy Financial Services in San Diego, shares common misconceptions people have about financial planning and what it takes to reach your financial goals. She also shares her leadership experiences, growing her team, and success secrets for how to keep the spice and energy flowing in your business to keep your vision fresh!
In this episode, we cover:
1) How to separate yourself from others in your field
2) How to relate to a key target audience, such as women, in your business and embrace your experience to help them
3) Looking at ways to create a holistic plan
4) A powerful approach to growing your team with hiring the right people in your business
5) Secret to breaking routine to keep your brain stimulated
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!