In this episode of The Fab Fempreneurs Podcast Show, Rose M. Turner of Rose M. Turner Consulting explains how her passion turned into her next career move after 30 years of doing what she loved as a RN in San Diego.
Having a business that brings you confidence, and a solid support network, is the foundation to success for we fellow femprenuers. Educating yourself and enriching your business with the right resources and networking- surrounding yourself with the right support that accelerates our success.
In this episode, we cover:
1) The importance of creating a launch plan and strategic planning to stay well-prepared
2) Crucial tips about staying connected as a self-employed woman
3) How to feel confident taking a LEAP into a brand new business
4) Harnessing your client’s needs to grow your business
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!