The average business owner spends 4.5 hours a week looking for missing documents. In this episode of the Fab Fempreneurs Podcast Show, Kathi Burns shares with us the most effective ways to get and stay organized. Recognize what is your “muck” and consider ways to help yourself out before you ever get stuck. Organizing isn’t just alphabetizing files and straightening books.
In this episode, we cover:
1) Use the 3-step organizing process of “Land, Live, Leave” to clear the muck.
2) Organizing your thought processes and concepts is best done chunk by chunk – don’t worry about perfection.
3) Identifying common muck and how to avoid it.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!