As an entrepreneur, it can be easy to get caught up in the hustle of working hard to meet those deadlines. It is good to have a go-getter mindset but those long hours can lead to burnout. In this Strategy Spotlight, Mindful & Wellness Coach Jennifer Robinson of Peaceful Living Wellness shares her top 5 tips how to avoid burnout as a Fab Fempreneur. Jennifer helps people who want more peace, joy and balance in their life and to feel more inner strength and empowerment. “Not being mindful of both our mind and bodies can lead to a burnout,” she says.
In this episode, we cover:
In this episode we learn 5 ways you can avoid burnout today and feel more satisfied with yourself.
1. Be your own Benevolent Boss Let yourself be done with your day. Give yourself breaks.
2. Learn to say no If you can’t say no, learn to compromise. Pick and choose what we say yes to so you can be healthier.
3. Share the work Delegate, hire, barter, or/and collaborate. Working with other women to achieve an important goal can be very empowering.
4. Compare and despair: believe in yourself not everything you hear. Come up with a positive affirmation.
5. Stop worrying and be in the moment. Stop worrying about the “what-if”.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!