Love your future self, take care of you now. This is the message that Eva Vennari shares with us in this Strategy Spotlight episode. Eva shares ways to introduce stress reduction to achieve and sustain lasting high performance in your personal and business life. Eva talks about the cumulative effect of stress on the body and how to build in little moments each day that effectively create a big picture solution for an increase in overall health and happiness.
In this episode, we cover:
1) The 2 things you can do right now to lower your stress levels
2) Building room for lifestyle changes including getting to bed on time and staying hydrated
3) The misconceptions around asking for help and saying no
4) Changing your frame of mind: instead of saying “I can’t do that because….” ask, “What can be possible when I make these changes?”
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!