How can you connect with your existing audience in a different way? In this Featured Fempreneur episode, Angela Quisumbing, reveals why you should consider integrating live events into your business model in order to bring value to your audience. As an event strategist, Angela shares how to gain visibility, mistakes to avoid, and what questions to ask and answer for your event to be successful.
In this episode, we cover:
1) How to leverage collaboration over competition
2) Mistakes to avoid, like how early to start advertising your event, and how to get people to register/buy-in early
3) What questions to ask in order to set up the event for success like: “what role is this going to play in my business?”, or “what outcome am I looking for?”
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!