In this episode of Events Unlocked TV with Makeda Mutema-Newton, Sara dives in to the ins and outs about this year’s Fab Fempreneur Fest happening September 27th and 28th at the Westin Resort & Spa Carlsbad. She reveals what it really takes to host a 2-day event. (Hint: you can’t do it alone!)
Top Tip for Planning an Event
Design your event from your attendees perspective and what you think they would like to experience. What do you want them to walk away with build backwards from that.
Top Reasons to Attend Fab Fempreneur Fest:
- You will have guided time to work on your business. Sara will be coaching from the stage in the morning and you’ll attend break out sessions with speakers in the afternoon.
- You will develop your ideas and get real-time feedback from fellow fempreneurs.
- You’ll leave Fest with a powerful and plan for the next 3-12 months. If you have trouble thinking about the steps to take, this event will solve your problems.
- You’ll also likely meet your next client- over half of attendees in 2018 shared they made $10,000-$50,000 from the relationships they made at the event.
Find Your Community
Fab Fempreneur Fest is filled with a powerful group of women that feels like a community. You will have the opportunity to connect with growth minded women entrepreneurs who are open to sharing their challenges, insights, and support.
What You Will Learn:
– You will be clear on your business vision & core offer
– Discover and define exactly who is your ideal client for that core offer
– How to create a 90 day action plan for your business
– Attend action-packed workshops with amazing speakers including a sales coach, social media expert, and business attorneys
Time to Relax
Fab Fempreneur Fest will be held at the Westin Resort & Spa and attendees have the opportunity to stay at the resort. Unlike other events where you go home at the end of the day, at Fest there will be time to unwind and have a yoga session on Friday evening. Also, Saturday night after Fest, there will be an awards ceremony and dance party with heavy appetizers and a chance to network even more. When you attend Fest you will feel refreshed and energized in your business.
#1 Reason Why You Should Attend Fest:
What makes Fab Fempreneur Fest unique is there are not many events like this. It’s your one-stop shop experience to get clear on your goals, map them out, get the resources you need to make it happen, feel recharged, and meet your next collaborative partners and clients! Over half of our attendees from last year made $10,000-$50,000 within 4 months after the event directly from relationships developed at the event!
Individual Price $697 | Pair ticket: $1,097 (bring a business bestie and save $150 off each ticket!)
Discover more about Fab Fempreneur Fest here: www.FabFempreneurs.com/fest.
About Sara Clark-Williams & Fab Fempreneurs
Founder and CEO of Fab Fempreneurs, Sara Clark-Williams took the leap from her corporate job as an Organizational Development Consultant in 2008, growing two highly profitable businesses within 5 years. Through her Fab 4 Formula℠, annual Fab Fempreneur Fest conference, and her “roll-up-your-sleeves” coaching style, Sara specializes in leading female entrepreneurs to make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun- that place she calls your “Sweet Spot”. When she is not doing business, you will find her hiking local trails, training for half marathons, supporting animal welfare organizations, sipping scotch, or finding the best burgers in San Diego, with her husband Chris.