- This event has passed.
MAY 2021 Monthly Community Gathering
May 20 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pmFREE
Every 3rd Thursday: Join us for a free virtual networking event for women! This is a monthly gathering to support growth-minded women entrepreneurs worldwide! Connect. Collaborate. Grow.RSVP HERE
Our event agenda includes the following, but not limited to:
- Welcome and ice-breaker connections
- 20- 30 minute talk by Sara Clark-Williams, founder of Fab Fempreneurs (or other special speaker)
- Breakout table conversations about the topic
- Get it done mini session (actually work on something for your biz!)
Given that this is virtual we want to keep you energized! We take an official break and integrate a movement exercise.
Our topics range from goal-setting, to creating and pricing your services, to self-care for entrepreneurs, to marketing and branding, to building your team.
We meet online every 3rd Thursday of the month from 12:30-2:00PM PST.
Register for your free ticket and then hop over and register on Zoom to receive the Join Link. You’ll have the option to register for one or all of these and get them onto your calendar so you don’t miss any!
Commitment from you:
1) Please arrive on time and plan to stay for the full meeting. Please no “POP-INS” to show your face for 20 minutes. We want you fully present for our rich and meaningful interactions.
2) Use your camera. We’re doing what we can to build relationships and collaborations online, and when we can see your face it supports more connection.
Looking forward to seeing you there!