You may know what your values are, but do they align with your business values? Every entrepreneur has a core reason why they began their business and that reason should shine in their marketing strategy and plan. Dana Magnus of the MKTG Brand (and one of the fabulous speakers at Fab Fempreneur Fest 2021) helps entrepreneurs with their daily plan and marketing strategy by building a strong, evergreen community of fans, followers, and frequent customers starting with Mission-Driven Marketing. In college, Dana discovered the unethical nature of advertising and marketing and how it has destroyed much of the values of our current society- this is why she is set out to help people reconnect to their true human side. As an Ethical Leader, her goal is to unite the community first and be a like-hearted unifier of people who are looking to use communication to make an impact. To learn more about Mission-Driven Marketing, connect with her on Facebook at Your Ethical Business group.
In this episode, we cover:
Here are 3 differences of how the MKTG Brand approach is so much different than any other marketing approach out there. All three are important to the mission-driven marketing approach vs. traditional marketing.
- Attract only WHO & WHAT you want out of a community using like-heartedness, instead of like-mindedness. This is a huge distinction that helps open doors of opportunity. Build a community via social media based out of your values. You want solid and aligned followers that make you feel good and whole compared to 10k followers that don’t care or interact.
- Preparing your message is just the start- understanding how to present your message takes more intention. Learn your ideal Presentation Method using the Enneagram.
- The last step to creating your marketing strategy is to set up a sustainable, measurable marketing system using a Marketing Dashboard. Using this dashboard helps create consistency in your brand and marketing plan. Free templates to get your started. https://www.danamagnus.com/templates
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!