John C. Maxwell Enlightens Us to be Successful through Knowledge, Growth, and Benefiting Others. In this episode of the Fab Fempreneur podcast, we delve into the book 3 Things Successful People Do: The Road Map That Will Change Your Life by John C. Maxwell.
I discuss the 3 things that John has pointed out and bring to light how these best practices can be applied to both business and your personal life as they pertain to leadership.
In this episode, we cover:
1) Knowing Your Purpose: You have a choice to decide where you’re going and what journey you are taking.
2) Growing to your maximum potential: In order for you to grow you have to make a choice (not everyone is comfortable with growth).
3) Sowing seeds that benefit others: As someone who is actively growing their business, you need to constantly consider the benefit others.
Thank You For Listening
- You are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us on the show. If you loved the episode please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
- We want your feedback and squad support! Would you please take a minute to leave us a positive review and rating? We are passionate about supporting and guiding women to be successful in business so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and have more fun! Your rating and review will help us to do that. Thanks!
- Remember to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes to join us on this Fab Fempreneur success journey AND never miss an episode!